Sports Medicine Programs
Athletic Training Services
Our team of athletic trainers is focused on providing comprehensive medical services to over four thousand Pickaway County athletes through our partnerships with our schools and universities. Whether injury recovery or prevention is the goal, trained professionals are dedicated to getting athletes back to sport as quickly as possible. Additionally, our team of athletic trainers work with the active adult population in conjunction with the Therapy and Sports Medicine department providing services intended to keep community members active and healthy.
The athletic trainers work alongside the Berger staff utilizing their skills and experience to provide some of the same type of care given to the athletes who visit the Berger Therapy and Sports Medicine Department by working in conjunction with the Community Wellness Division and our Sports Medicine Physician. Stop by for the care you need or come join us for some of the fun and exciting activities that you are not going to want to miss out on.
- Senior Fitness
- Injury prevention, education and assessment
- Sideline and emergency injury care for sports injuries
- Treatment and rehabilitation of sports injuries.
- Sports assessments
- ACL Prevention and Post Injury Rehabilitation
- Physician and Physical Therapy Care Coordination
- ImPACTTM testing and Concussion Care Team
- Sport Physicals
- Weekend Injury Appointments Available during sport season- contact your AT to set up an appointment with Dr Ed Qiao.
- Integrated Medical Fitness
- Sport Specific Training Clinics
- Power Yoga in coordination with the Circleville YMCA
- Pro Day
- Athletic Edge Performance Series
- Concussion Care Team
Educational Activities and Programming
Our staff is involved with providing educational programming to the local community helping you meet the educational needs to keep doing the activities you love. These programs also give you the opportunity to learn and discuss new ideas.
- Coaches Pupil Activity Permit Course: This course is required to be completed by all high school coaches in the state of Ohio. We offer this course throughout the year for a fee of $10. Cash and checks are accepted and can be paid at the door. To pre-register contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2017 Course Dates: No Scheduled Dates at this Time
- 2018 Course Dates: No Scheduled Dates at this Time
- CPR Courses: Many of our athletic trainers are also certified as CPR instructors.
If you want any more information concerning our on-site programs, please contact the Community Wellness Coordinator at Jessica.McCurdy@bergerhealth.com. If you would like to get in to see Dr. Qiao, please call 740.420.8025.