The pharmacy department is committed to providing quality pharmaceutical care to our patients by working closely with providers, nurses, local pharmacies and other members of our care team to determine the best pharmaceutical solutions to speed each patient's recovery.
Our dedicated pharmacy staff offers services including procurement of medications to ensure daily operations, providing unit dose, sterile products, parenteral nutrition, chemotherapy and pharmacokinetic monitoring.
- Pharmacokinetic dosing and monitoring.
- Renal dosing adjustment.
- Medication identification.
- Pharmacy rounding with inpatient team.
- Pharmacy team included in discharge planning process.
- Antibiotic Stewardship Program.