TAKE A 180° TURN AWAY FROM ALCOHOL AND DRUGS TOWARD A BETTER LIFE
EVERYONE IS ON A PATH TO SOMEWHERE. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WHERE YOUR PATH IS TAKING YOU?
DO YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW STRUGGLE WITH DEPENDENCY ON ALCOHOL, DRUGS OR PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS?
One-Eighty, located at Berger Health System, is a hospital-based, inpatient medical service for withdrawal from alcohol, opioids and other drugs, including prescription medications.
It’s not a psychiatric or behavioral care service and it’s not for patients in advanced stages of withdrawal who need emergency care. These voluntary individuals call an 800 number, are screened by One-Eighty staff for medical criteria and method of payment, and come in for treatment as a scheduled admission.
These are medical patients, reimbursed at a medical rate, with verified payment benefits, and an average length of stay of 3-5 days. It’s covered by Medicaid, Medicare and most insurance plans.
Discharge planning by One-Eighty staff provides patients with a tailored plan of care for follow up treatment after discharge.
Could YOU or someone you know benefit from One-Eighty?
- Confidentiality of a 3-day stay in a medical hospital
- Medical withdrawal stabilization only: no outpatient services through One-Eighty
- Physician directed with 24-hour nursing care
- High quality of care only available at a medical hospital facility
- Accepting Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance and Private Pay
- Discharge planning for next steps following discharge from the hospital
- Excellent patient satisfaction
As a resource to the entire community, we help everyone that calls by facilitating their admission into One-Eighty or helping them find a more appropriate service to meet their needs. Take the first step toward a better life and turn to One-Eighty for help today.