We take great pride in the fact that we are recognized as a leader in healthcare. Each day our employees provide state-of-the-art services and create experiences that impact patients, families, colleagues and community members. They demonstrate an unwavering commitment to compassion, service excellence and teamwork. It is this dedication to our values and vision that has helped Berger become the successful and innovative community hospital that we are today.
A great career should come with great benefits. That is why Berger employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes everything from competitive salaries to flexible schedules. Our competitive benefit plan includes:
- Opportunities and support for professional growth with our in-house training and development program, tuition reimbursement, clinical ladder program and continuing education opportunities.
- Quality of life and balance with opportunities for flexible schedules and paid time off (PTO) that starts accruing on your first day.
- Investment in your future with retirement and financial benefits that allow you to contribute to your financial future. Current benefits include the Ohio Public Employee Retirement Plan (OPERS), Ohio Deferred Compensation Plan, flexible spending accounts (FSAs) and a college savings plan.
- Excellent medical benefits that include health, prescription drug, dental and vision insurance.
- Peace of mind with our long-term illness (LTI), group and voluntary life, accidental death and dismemberment, and disability insurance benefits.
- Recognition and praise through our awards and recognition programs.
- Competitive pay that includes shift/weekend differentials and merit increases.
- Health and wellness benefits including an employee wellness program and local fitness discounts.
- Free and convenient parking.
View the Berger Health System employee benefit program.
Berger Health System is dedicated to providing our employees with the highest quality of life, both at work and at home. Located just 30 minutes south of Columbus, Ohio, in Circleville, our employees enjoy the advantages of a small, close-knit community and the perks of nearby city life. Because we offer flexible schedules and plenty of paid time off, our employees can relax and enjoy all that the area offers, including:
- Sporting events at the professional, college and local levels.
- Cultural events and festivals throughout central Ohio.
- Outdoor activities, including hiking, fishing, biking and camping.
- Beautiful parks and historical sites.
- Access to award-winning golf courses.
- Unique shopping in downtown Circleville.
- Excellent dining options.
- Convenient access to the city life of Columbus and other metropolitan areas.
So whether you enjoy the warmth of a small community or the excitement of city life for you and your family, you can find it all with Berger Health System.
If you model the values that it takes to be part of our team, we invite you to explore more about us and our career opportunities available.
Nursing careers at Berger
Whether you are a new graduate or an experienced nurse, Berger has a nursing career that is right for you! With a broad range of specialties, we offer our nurses an environment where patient care and safety come first. On a daily basis, we champion our nurses to use leadership, innovative approaches and compassion to exceed the expectations of their patients. We provide nurses at all levels with solid mentoring, support and a voice in the decisions that affect their practice. It is this culture of compassion and innovation that allows our nurses to use their ideas to inspire best practices. Do you have what it takes to be a Berger nurse?
Allied Health careers at Berger
We know you chose a career in allied health because you want to make a difference in the lives of your patients. At Berger Health System, you'll have that opportunity every single day. As a growing community health system, we offer talented allied health professionals patient care opportunities in a variety of areas, such as Imaging Services, Occupational and Physical Therapy, Lab, Respiratory Therapy, Sleep Center, Surgical Technology, and much more.
No matter what their specialty, our clinicians have the opportunity to get the most out of their careers by using the full spectrum of their expertise, along with the latest technology, to deliver personalized care on a daily basis. All this, along with flexible schedules and a team-oriented environment, makes Berger an ideal place to practice. Join us and see what Berger can do for your career!