Berger Medical Center
Now our Northern neighbors can enjoy the same superior quality diagnostics and treatments as our central and southern communities. Located just off Route 104, Berger Medical Center, integrates everything you need (and want) to diagnose and manage your health, and your family’s wellbeing. And, all conveniently located under one roof.
Berger Medical Center is home to multiple medical providers who focus on Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pediatrics. Supported by the latest diagnostic and laboratory technology, these specialists work together to build an integrated picture of your health.
Diagnostic Imaging Services
- Walk-in X rays
- Laboratory Services
- CT Scans – Berger’s 16-slice CT Scanner eliminates that “claustrophobic” feeling associated with older systems. The innovative design isn’t just more comfortable — it’s also more accurate. Berger’s CT scanner can often complete an entire exam in just one breath hold.
- MRI – 1.5 Tesla Open Bore MRI – The Open Bore MRI combines the most open – and comfortable – MRI design available with precise, high-powered imaging capabilities. With over one foot of headroom, our MRI easily accommodates patients of virtually any size, from the smallest child to the heaviest adult. And most exams can be done with the patient’s head completely outside the system.
- Digital Mammography – Our full-field digital mammography is the industry’s fastest and most comfortable equipment available. Digital mammography provides the highest quality care and providers clearer images.
Meet the Team
- David McMahon M.D. – Internal Medicine
- Tal Minuskin, M.D. – Pediatrics
- Barbara Poole, CNM, MSN – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Carolyn Yost, D.O. – Obstetrics & Gynecology
Latest & Greatest
Berger Medical Center is all about your comfort and convenience. Evening appointments, doctors who talk to you (and each other) and same day testing all reinforce that we fit with you. Not the other way around.
An appointment? A doctor? Just call 614-277-4630.
Need more info about a test result? Call us at 614-277-4600.